Budget 2023 Highlights prepared courtsey of UHY Farrelly Dawe White Limited
Posted on 4th October 2022 at 15:09
Budget 2023 was announced Tuesday September 27, by the Minister for Finance, Paschal Donohoe. and Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform, Michael McGrath.
Budget 2023 has been called a “Cost of Living Budget”, focused on helping individuals, families and businesses to deal with rising prices.
There were a number of changes and new measures announced, some with immediate effect.
Check out the in-depth Budget Summary courtsey of UHY Farrelly Dawe White Limited to find out how Budget 2023 will affect you and your business.
Highlights of Budget 2023
• Cost of Living Budget
• Temporary Business Energy Support Scheme
• Small Benefit Exemption limit increased
• Main tax credits increased by €75
• Standard Rate Cut Off Point for individuals increased
• Vacant Homes Tax on residential properties to commence in 2023
Share this post: